Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update of my life?!

Well let's see it's been 5 weeks since my last post! WOW! Has very much happened in that time? No not really. I've babysat, housesat, run errands, and I've been going to church. I'm doing Alive and Pipeline, and I'm thinking of going the praise team. I'm still looking for a job and I need one BAD! So for all you prayers out there please be praying I find a job, & that my sister can find a better job!
Oh one AWESOME thing was my friend won this thing to get 20 free tickets to the Night of Joy at Disney! So Tim, my brother, and I along with 18 other people got to go for free and it was so great! The rides were great the Tower of Terror and the Rockin Roller-coaster, amazing! Then there were the concerts, Flyleaf, Family Force 5, and SKILLET!!!!! They were all great, but Skillet just OMGoodness. John Cooper, the lead singer, commissioned the crowed to stop sitting on the sidelines and waiting for others to do it or join them in being on fire for God. He said that other people won't always step up or stand behind but that doesn't matter because we already have the greatest companion that one could ask for in the Lord. So that was good times. I made new friends that are a God send.
Moving on from there, not to much else has happened. Maria, Tim, and Laura made my birthday really nice. Laura called a lot which was really nice, and Maria, Tim, and I went to the movies and just hung out for the day. It was really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment