Monday, March 15, 2010

Time Passed

I'm looking at all the time that has passed since the dreams of my youth and there is much I'm beginning to realize. Many of those dreams remain unchanged, others still remain but their DNA has changed thanks to the tides of time, while others are nothing but ghost of forgotten daydreams long gone. It's strange that the structure of my life has changed little since the days of my childhood, but I myself have changed more then I imagined, or am I more like I was then I thought. Maybe the tone is the same just a different key. Is the life I'm meant to live passing me by? Did all the wrong turns, all the stops and starts put me on a parallel line? I know where I want to be in life and I think I know how to get there but every time I try to head out something breaks down and I'm left stranded before I even left. How do I travel the road of my life with no form of transportation? Can ton wings and broken legs still move the one is was meant to carry?

No comments:

Post a Comment