Sunday, March 22, 2009

Good Times

Right now I'm about ready to fall over due to lack of sleep but I've had a really great weekend so I think I'll make myself a hot cup of Joe...speaking of Joe I met a guy last night at the Hard Rock and he seemed pretty cool. I was at the Hard Rock for my friend Jenn's "bachelorette" party, I say it in quotes cause her hubby to be was there, but it was still a good time. Joe and I danced towards the end of the night, probably when my poor feet were starting to hurt the most from wearing high heels all night, but still it was fun. I gave him my name and told him to look me up on facebook and I kinda hope he does it would be nice to hang out with some one. Well I think that's it for now, tomorrow starts another week so I'm going to try to get stuff done, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment