Sunday, May 10, 2009

In A Nut Shell

My week from Sunday to Sunday in a nut shell. Last Sunday awesome, church was great and the Feather Get Together was a blast. Softball in bear feet, my brother staying and hanging out with me, getting to see friends, it was a nice day. Monday was alright as far as Mondays go. Tuesday was the greatest, painting was a lot of fun, I enjoy painting, playing music and just watching people interact with each other all the while feeling like I belonged. Going to Applebees after the painting was a lot of fun too. Wednesday got up early to put on a second layer of paint was also nice too, it was quite and I got to just worship in a way. Then it all went down hill, isn't that great? Thursday I ended up going up sick, spent the day sleeping and in the bathroom, the joy! Stayed home Friday started to feel better then night time came and spent the night in the bathroom again, woke up feeling a little better but not enough to do walk for life or go to the McNells (?) for the cook out and fun, so missed out there, got to take the cat's to the vets and "bomb" the house. Then started to lay down the floor only to find out my wall it bowed out, grrr. Watched 7 Pounds with the fam, then of course started to not feel good again. Went to bed, over slept for Church so I've spent today doing wash, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming, and might lay down some flooring. Now there's one home, tears! Isn't that all just the best? Praying to be better enough to go back to work tomorrow cause there are no sick days left and all I want to do is get out of the house and do something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment