Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where are the words?

How do I express the joy I feel right now? How can I sing all the praises on my tongue? My God is great beyond what I can express. I feel at peace, there is no other word to use to describe what I feel right now, I feel as though I could put my head down to sleep and rest knowing that my God is in control but I also think that at any second I could leap off my chair and begin to dance to the song Jesus is writing in my life. Each note, each tone, each word in this symphony are unique, made just for me, two others know this song, the author and one who will share in it, someday. God's design for me is nothing like the world has ever seen before because this world does not know who I am and who I am going to be, nor do they know yet the work The Master has for me, but as He molds me and shapes me they will hear my voice, my cries, my words and they will come to know the God I serve. One day with the words that I write I will be able to let everyone know that my God reigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment