Thursday, June 18, 2009

Concert!

The Taking Back Sunday/ANBERLIN concert Tuesday night was AMAZING!!!! TBS was ok but Anberlin was the best, of course seeing they are my favorite of the two I would say that, but I really do think they did the best job on stage. For those of you who don't know the the concert was moved from Janus Landing (my personal favorite venue) to The Ritz Ybor, which I think worked out better cause there were a lot of people there and it's was so hot outside, of course it was pretty dang hot out inside too, I haven't sweat that much in a while. I went with Alyson and Cody and we met Bubba and someone else there. The opening band, no idea what their name was, was not my favorite, but they weren't that bad, their style was a little more on the hard rock side compared to TBS and Anberlin, but the lead singer has dreads so that was a plus. There were people trying to do the whole crowd surfing thing, but security kept trying to put that to an end, I was very happy no one tried lifting me up, I might have punched someone out if they did. We did have a kinda close call when some half drunk chick tried starting something with Cody, but Alyson and I put a stop to that and I kept my eye on the girl cause she kept looking over at us and talking to some big guy. I'm still kinda bummed that I didn't meet anyone from either of the bands, we kinda left as soon as the concert was over so no posters either, but I'm hoping that Anberlin will be back in FL soon, seeing this is their home state. We got caught in the parking garage for an hour, which was Not fun at all, but still I had fun though and am looking forward to the next concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment