Monday, June 22, 2009

When is it enough?

Too many voices saying too many different things, maybe now I know how a schizophrenic feels, only these voices come from the lips of the many who just want to hear their own voice. How do I say enough is enough when I have so many responsibilities? Where can I find a place where who I am is accepted? My wings are not just clipped but their bond and tied, no one knows the power my wings poses or the beauty they hold. Even my voice, the voice I long to use to speak the truth is bottled up, unheard by those who only want to hear their own. How do I start the journey God has for me when I'm held captive by a place, a world, that demands such a high ransom? Is there anyone out there who will set me free, must I find my own means of escape or do I remain prisoner to those who can't and won't see me?

2 comments:

  1. God has put eternity in our hearts. So there is plenty of time to figure all this out. He knows you better than you do. Just be patient I know things will turn out fine for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kenny! I know you're right, please be praying for me cause I have to make a hard choice about my job and I don't know what to do.

    ReplyDelete