Monday, April 6, 2009

Past the Point

I am past the point of being overwhelmed, tired, and stressed. I am again getting sick for about the 5th or 6th time since October, my upper back in tighter then any knot, and my cousin-in-law is head for Iraqi, not a good time at all. I'm sleeping on and air mat cause my mom is in my bed cause my grandpa came down to see us and my mom gave up her room. Now don't get me wrong I'm very happy that my grandpa is here I'm just not happy with waking up with my butt and lower back on the ground and my head and legs 3" from the ground! On top of that I think I might like someone but I'm not really sure, my best friend is back in NY and one of my favorite students is leaving my school because she's always getting sick too.
On a good note thought today is my sisters birthday and that was a good time, even though we didn't get to hang out that much, but I'm still glad that I got to be with her today. She is the greatest sister that I could ever ask for and I love her so very much.
Well good-night...I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment